UROC Volunteer Sign Up
The UNM Undergraduate Research Opportunity Conference (UROC) will be held both virtually and in-person at the SUB on April 7, 2022. We are seeking volunteers to help with all aspects of the conference, including moderators, evaluators and general conference support. This event has been planned and sponsored by various programs, departments, and colleges in order to promote and showcase the UNM undergraduate research activities. To make this event successful, we need YOU. We would greatly appreciate your demonstration of support to us and our students through your participation in this event.
The volunteer activities include:
- Evaluating poster or oral sessions (In-person or virtual via Zoom)
- Evaluating UROC 180 sessions (In-person only)
- Moderating poster or oral sessions (In-person or virtual via Zoom)
- Conference support (In-person only, e.g., staffing the info desk, setting up/tearing down laptops/projectors, setting up posters, etc.)
Please fill out the UROC Volunteer Sign-Up Form.
- Provide an opportunity for undergraduate students to present their research projects in and outside of classroom/lab
- Create the opportunities for undergraduate students to network with faculty, graduate students, and the greater UNM community.
- Showcase the undergraduate research to UNM communities including donors, policy makers, local business and industries, etc.